p = pause
enter = respawn
g = grenade
2 = change weapon
e = pick up a gun
f = knife
r = reload
c = crouch
tab = score
space = jump
Developer | 4 games
Bullet Force Multiplayer
16,099,368 plays Multiplayer Action 3D FPS Gun Killing Mouse Keyboard Shooting Unity 3D Upgrade WebGL Progress
Bullet Force is a modern 3D first-person shooter game allowing playing in single-player and multiplayer mode. The game is available for free and playable on all main platforms. Bullet Force has been operated by US based game studio Blayze Games.
You know it, one game is like another, still the same. Nearly identical maps, user environment, appearance, and even a game mechanism. There are just a handful of unique great games - and we are not afraid to say that Bullet Force is one of them.
It is not about the existence of unique maps, weapons, multiplayer mode and a bunch of other features, after all, they are also available in many other games. What makes the Bullet Force so cool and unique, it’s the way and passion with which it has been developed. Bullet Force is a product of a young boy Lucas Wild who just wanted to create a great game and did not fear to invest time and money to it. There was no business model behind the game in the beginning, just a goal to achieve something. Of course, Bullet Force as it is today is already a commercial thing, actually it was necessary to keep it live. Lucas went to his Church mission years ago (he should return back in 2020) and to keep the game available and updated for players, there was a need to earn money to hire a new developer who would carry out for the game. Since that time, Bullet Force is being managed by Blayze games - a gaming studio owned by Lucas’s family. Interested enough? Check the history of Bullet Force.
Why play Bullet Force
- Game mechanism inspired by popular AAA games
- Unique custom made textures, maps and weapons with a focus to achieve great look with a low performance consumption - the game runs smoothly on all devices with i3 processor and above.
- Option to individualize your character - make your soldier unforgettable
- New updates making the game better are still coming
- It’s one of the best games in the browser
- Progress game design - Play the game to unlock and earn coins for new equipment
- Single-player for training as well as multiplayer game mode for matches with real players
- User accounts - all progress is saved on server
- Many unique weapons with switchable extensions (lasers, sights…) allowing customization (camouflages)
- Wide collection of perks to select (faster run, shorter reloading time...)
- Customizable character - clothes, character
- User voting for next month at the end of each game session
- Customization of game rooms - maximum number of allowed players, maximum ping to reduce lags, option to create public and private rooms…
- Many unique maps
The File size - why Bullet Force loads so slowly
Bullet Force has had very high file size compared to other games already since its release in 2016. The filesize of the latest version (available on this page) is 260 mb which must be downloaded into browser before playing. This mentioned filesize is in compressed state, working filesize of the game achieved after a decompression in the browser is 315mb.
This filesize brings disadvantages and artificial problems, mainly:
- Game load is very slow on devices with slow internet connection
- Game file size may affect caching option of browsers - browsers can reject cache such big file size and download entire game during every launch
- Game load is costly on internet connection based on paid transferred data
- Since November 11th, this page contain latest version of Bullet Force hosted by crazygames. Older version from 2016 is not available anymore on basis of request from developer Blayze Games.
- November 2019: Older version of Bullet Force with non-functional login system is no longer available on any website. All current available versions of the Bullet Force game are listed on Bullet Force games page.
Bullet Force is available on all main platforms - in a form of app on Google play and App Store, as a native build on web as well as standalone version for PC.
Potential issues you may face
- Warning of phishing attack, inability to connect to the multiplayer server - Accounts system and multiplayer in Bullet Force game requires connection with Blayze games server, however this server is often blocked by Antivirus software such as Avast or AVG.
Bullet Force Unblocked
If you have found Bullet Force blocked on your electronic device, most likely this is due to blocking by network or device administrator (e.g. at a school). To play the game in this case you need to change the network or device you are connecting from. Ways to avoid blocking?
Bullet Force account
Bullet Force game allows creation of user account for unlocking ranks, purchases, skins and other game adjustments and features. This account is not managed by PacoGames and PacoGames is not responsible for anything related to this account.
Bullet Force and hackers
Developers and players of Bullet Force are facing a problem with hackers using aimbot and other helpers. Hacking itself is against terms of playing the game - in fact, there is zero tolerance for hacking in any size and frequency - if you see any hacker in the game, you can report him via Discord app for Bullet Force game.
Age rating: PACO12
Published on Jan 11, 2016
More games from the Bullet Force series:
Do you like the game? Let the world know about it and get a reward
What kind of person are you? More info at cooperation page.
Leave a comment for Bullet Force Multiplayer
To leave a comment you must be logged in
Log In Log In